Advice to all clients
We pride ourselves on offering sound financial advice to our clients, presented during one-to-one meetings held at a time and venue to suit you.
Our partners travel widely throughout the UK, meeting clients at their NHS base, their consulting rooms, surgeries or homes.
Some of the areas of advice that our clients receive on a regular basis include:
- the best time to change a car
- the best methods of financing the change of car
- how to obtain extra tax relief on mortgage interest
- regular bulletins on tax-efficient financial planning
- advice on record keeping
- advice on clients’ fee structure/profitability
- how much tax is to be paid, when it is payable and how to mitigate the tax due
- inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning
- advice on NHS and personal pension plans (including Self Invested Personal Pensions)
- obtaining mortgages
- The most advantageous and tax-effective methods of repaying a mortgage
- chambers and groups
- Advice on purchasing surgeries and consulting rooms
We also produce periodic newsletters informing you of important issues and opportunities which our clients find very useful.
To find out more about our services, please contact us.